●Title: Executive Director of the Academy of Judaic, Christian and Islamic Studies
●Topics of Interest: Scriptural studies, religious history, theology, ethics, and contemporary issues in Judaism, Christianity, and Islam
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Website Link: https://afjcis.org/team/reinhard-krauss-ph-d/
●Title and Affiliation: Dean of Wallace All Faiths Chapel, Chapman University
●Topics of Interest: Interfaith Dialogue and leadership; Mindfulness and Spiritual Practice
●As Dean, I oversee the Fish Interfaith Center at Chapman University and we work with students to foster interfaith leadership, understanding faith as an identity and diversity issue on our campus and in our world. I am also a certified Mindfulness Facilitator (from UCLA) and teach mindfulness as well as intersections of mindfulness and spiritual practice.
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Title and Affiliation: President, Interreligious Council of Southern California (ICSOCAL) and Inter-spirituality.
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: The teachings of Richard Rohr including the Perennial Tradition, Apophatic Theology, and Christian Mysticism
●Deacon Danny was ordained as a deacon in the Catholic church in 2012. He is a lawyer by profession, is the husband of his best friend Stacey, a father of three adult children, and grandfather of three beautiful cuties! He enjoys learning and his passion is trail running in the mountains.
●Website Link: https://www.facebook.com/deacondannyamos
●Title: Pastor,Kingdom Come Community Church
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: cultural empathy, racial reconciliation, conflict transformation, bereavement counseling and facilitation, trauma intervention, corporate chaplaincy consultancy, and voter education.
●Website Link: www.thesummervilleexchange.com
●Title and Affiliation: Ecumenical and Interreligious Officer, Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles
●Topics of Interest: Ecumenism and Interfaith Relations
●Father Alexei has directed the Catholic Church's relations with all other religions in Los Angeles since the year 2000 and is a Past-President of Interreligious Council of Southern California. Currently he is serving as President of the Southern California Christian Forum.
●Contact Information: FrARSmith@la-archdiocese.org
●Website Link: LACatholics.org
●Title and Affiliation: Regional Coordinator for North America, United Religion Initiative
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: For ex: interfaith basics, basic religious literacy about the world's religions, difficult conversations, religious bigotry, ethics, religious freedom, intersection of faith/spirituality with race/sexuality/etc., Feminine divine, interreligious dynamics
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Website Link: https://uri.org/tahil-sharma
●Title and Affiliation: Member of Federation of Jain Associations in North America (JAINA) www.jain.org and Chair of JAINA Academic Liaisons Committee
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Nonviolence ( Ahimsa); a way of life 24x7, multi-sided View Points (anekaant), pluralism, ethics in business, why interfaith dialog? Corona in a global village, role of religions in caring for the earth, water and air ( ecology and sustainability), Jainism; a religion of unconditional non-violence, Who am I and who is my real enemy?
● Dr. Jain is associated with the International School for Jain Studies and is a Board member of Mahatma Gandhi Library in Houston, Texas. He is the past Secretary and President of Federation of Jain Associations in North America (JAINA), Jain Society of Houston, Jain Center of Cincinnati/Dayton and several other organizations. Dr. Jain and his wife Ravi Jain have been active in many Indian and non-Indian organizations such as Vegan Society and others. Currently, they live in Henderson, Nevada; a suburb of Las Vegas.
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Website Link: https://www.jaina.org/page/jaina_committees
●Title and Affiliation: Professor of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Loma Linda University. Interim Deputy Chief of Anesthesiology and Critical Care at Tibor Rubin VA Medical Center, Long Beach, CA. Past President of Jain Center of Southern California (JCSC) (JainCenterofSouthernCalifornia.org), Chair of Interfaith committee and External Education Committee of JCSC. Vice Chair of JAINA's Academic Liaison Committee, Chair of Awards Committee. JAINA stands for (Federation of Jain Associations in North America - www.JAINA.org). I have been a member of many medical organizations. Founding member of Ahimsa Center at Cal Poly University at Pomona.
●Topics of Interest: Compassion in action, Jain unity, any topic related to basic Jain philosophy, how to organize free community health fairs, what will it take to start an International medical/surgical/dental/eye care mission?
● Dr. Nitin Shah is an Anesthesiologist and a Physician who takes care of Critically ill patients in ICU. He has done over 350 Medical/Surgical Missions in 15 countries. He has worked with many Charitable organizations across the world on various missions and education (American Heart Association). He is an active Jain community member, he is active in helping with Jain Academic Education in many Universities in North America. He has mentored many Youth. He loves to hold their hands and walk them through various Humanitarian projects. Due to COVID he realized the need and spearheaded donating Refurbished Chromebooks to underprivileged children and has given over 1000 and 1500 and more to go. Also raised money for daily lunches to support United Sikh Mission's daily meal program for several weeks. Currently, working at Sanatan Dharma Temple with Joy of Sharing Community Foundation to distribute 400 bags of grocery and 1500 meals every Sunday. Dr. Shah has been involved in many Interfaith activities since 9/11/2001 as he was the President of JCSC in 2002-2003.
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Website Link: www.Anekant.net This is of Anekant Community Center (ACC) of which I am a Founding President and current Board Member. ACC is a Non-Religious Organization and does worldwide Humanitarian activities
●Title and Affiliation: Executive director of the California Sikh Council
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Anything related to Sikhs and the Sikh community, social justice issues
● Nirinjan Singh Khalsa is an activist for, and has publicly represented the Sikh Community for more than 35 years. He is a cultural intelligence educator and advisor to the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, LAPD, Los Angeles and Orange County Sheriff’s Departments, and many other public and private organizations. He has lobbied state and federal legislators concerning discrimination against Sikhs and Sikh civil rights, in Sacramento and in Washington DC. For more than eighteen years he has served as a commissioner on the City of Los Angeles Human Relations Commission being president of that commission for more than 6 years.
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Affiliation: Kaur Foundation, Board Member, Chardikalaa Foundation Board Member, Founder IGS Now
●Topics of interest: Spiritual Dialog, Oneness, Women's Issues
●Jessi Kaur, a TEDX speaker has written three children’s books that are used as enrichment literature in public schools in the US, UK and Canada. Her new book Home of the Beloved , an expose of fifty core concepts of Sri Guru Granth Sahib will be released soon. Her essays on Sikhi and contemporary issues have been published in online and print journals. She has delivered workshops at international conferences, youth retreats, and has been invited to speak at the Parliament of World’s Religions several times. She has been featured in TV shows and award-winning documentaries. She produced a multicultural children’s musical based on one of her books, The Royal Falcon. She was the Co-Founder of International Institute of Gurmat Studies, founded IGS Now, and has been on the board of Kaur Foundation since its inception. She is a Talent Acquisition Consultant in Silicon Valley. Prior to moving to the US, she taught English Literature at Delhi University.
●Website Link: www.jessikaur.com
●Affiliation: SikhLens, SALDEF
●Topics of Interest: Sikhs and Sikhism 101
● Gurpreet K. Singh has lived and worked in Orange County, CA for over 30 years. She earned her Master’s degrees from Delhi University and Univ of Illinois at Chicago in 1986 and 1988, respectively. Gurpreet has been involved with raising her three children and volunteering at their schools, including the Parent Board, and with their extra-curricular activities. She wanted to “be there for her children”. She spent about 12 years teaching and administering in the Punjabi school at their local gurdwara. As a longtime member of the SIKHLENS family, she often speaks at their events on behalf of the foundation and assists where needed. An invitation to attend SALDEF’s Law Enforcement Training LEPP has given Gurpreet the ability and confidence to participate in Diversity Panels at local colleges. For the past three years, she regularly participates in the Diversity Panel for graduating law enforcement at the Orange County Sheriff’s Academy, a class that is coordinated by the Orange County Human Rights Commission. Gurpreet firmly believes that as immigrants who have made the US their home, it is necessary to be involved and to give back to the broader communities that we live and work in.
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Title and Affiliation: Board Member ICSOCAL
●Swami Mahayogananda is a monk of the Ramakrishna Order. He joined the order in 1997, and has been serving at its Hollywood branch, the Vedanta Society of Southern California, since 2013. He had the opportunity to serve in India from 2002–2008
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Website Link: https://www.icsocal.org/member-bios.html
●Title and Affiliation: Dr Dorff is a Distinguished Professor in Philosophy and a University Rector at the American Jewish University
●For over forty years, Dr Dorff has taught Jewish Law at the UCLA School of Law. He is the Chair of the Conservative Movement's Committee on Jewish Law and Standards. He has chaired multiple scholarly organizations; the Academy of Judaic, Christian, and Islamic Studies, the Academy of Jewish Philosophy, the Jewish Law Association and the Society of Jewish Ethics. He was also elected Honorary President of the Jewish Law Association for the term of 2012-2016.
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Website Link: https://www.aju.edu/faculty/rabbi-elliot-dorff
●Title and Affiliation: Vice-President of Community Engagement, Board of Rabbis of Southern California, The Jewish Federation of Greater Los Angeles
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Judaism, Torah, Parenting, Reflections on Current Events
●Rabbi Ilana Berenbaum Grinblat is the Vice President of Community Engagement for the Board of Rabbis of Southern California. She is the author of Castles and Catch: Spiritual Lessons Children Teach Us published by Author House (July 2015) and Blessings and Babysteps: The Spiritual Path of Parenting published by Behrman House in 2011. She is a regular contributor to the Jewish Journal. She currently leads High Holiday services for Temple Har Shalom of Idyllwild. For nearly twenty years, she taught Midrash (Biblical Interpretation) at the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies at the American Jewish University where she was ordained in 2001. She has served as a congregational rabbi for five years at Temple Beth Shalom in Long Beach and later at Temple Ner Ma'arav in Encino. She is the wife of Tal (a franchise lawyer) and mother of two children, Jeremy (age 16) and Hannah (age 13).
●Website Link: http://www.rabbigrinblat.com/
●Affiliation: The Faith Connector--Coach and Facilitator; NewGround: A Muslim Jewish Partnership for Change
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Navigating through differences and having difficult conversations; exploring & deepening your faith; building capacity for plurality of beliefs & practices with integrity and compassionate curiosity; intuition; authentic leadership; and Muslim Jewish dialogue.
●Tasneem Noor is the award-winning author of the best-seller The Faith Connection: Your Journey Starts with Knowing Yourself; and the founder of Noor Enterprises: SOULful Transformations. Tasneem has trained over 200 community leaders through 9 month long conflict transformational programs for healthy relations, productive engagement and social change. As a leadership coach, Tasneem helps her clients to build their teams and communities' capacity for authentic engagement, courageous conversations, explore diversity, dismantle stereotypes, and create lasting partnerships.The Inter-religious Council of Southern CA recognized Tasneem as an emerging faith leader. With 13 years of facilitation and coaching experience, Tasneem is the Interfaith Minister-in-Residence with the Southern CA Episcopalean Diocese & serves on various interfaith boards.
●Title and Affiliation: President, Shura Council of Southern California, President Uplift Charity, President Islamic Center of Yorba Linda, Director of Islamic Investing at Saturna Capital, board member Maun Credit Union, Honorary board member Arab American Business and Professionals Association
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Philanthropy, charitable giving, and financial goal planning
● Owaiz M. Dadabhoy, Director of Islamic Investing & Islamic Investment Group Manager, joined Saturna Capital in August of 2008. Raised in Southern California, he earned his degree in Business Administration from California State University at Fullerton. Mr. Dadabhoy spent over 15 years at Wells Fargo and was most recently a District Manager in Long Beach. Prior to that, he was Senior Sales Director for Wells Fargo’s Wealth Management group in Los Angeles. Mr. Dadabhoy is active with charitable and community activities, co-founding Uplift Charity in 2006 and serving as its President since. He was recently named as Chairman of the Islamic Shura Council of Southern CA and President of the Islamic Center of Yorba Linda. He is married with two children, lives in Yorba Linda, and enjoys spending time with his family in various outdoor activities.
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Website Link: https://shuracouncil.org/#team
●Title and Affiliation: Jihad Turk is the founding President of Bayan Claremont Islamic Graduate School, an accredited graduate program that offers Master’s degrees in the fields of Islamic Studies, Chaplaincy, Leadership and Education. Prior to this position, Jihad served as the Director of Religious Affairs at the Islamic Center of Southern California.
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Topics related to Islam, Muslims in America, Muslim Reform Movements, Ethical Leadership, and Spiritual and Identity Formation of Youth.
●Contact Information: email@example.com
●Website Link: https://www.bayanclaremont.org/jihad-turk/
●Title and Affiliation: Dr. Soboh is the Religious Director of the Chino Valley Islamic Center and a former Chairman of the Islamic Shura Council of Southern California
●Topics of Interest and Expertise: Promoting understanding and comparative discussions between faith groups, history of the middle east, science and faith and compatibility between faith and civilization
●Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
●Website Link: https://cvislamiccenter.org/